Imec.istart.nl for mentors
The imec.istart.nl mentorship program brings together a group of leading industry and business professionals who are eager to share their experienced insights and advice with one or more founders. Interested in becoming a mentor yourself?
Become a mentor of imec.istart.nl
Interested in becoming a mentor yourself?
Soukaina Adnane | Founder of Onera Health
Ke Jiang | General Manager, Nexperia BV.
Aquiles Carattino | Co-founder, R&D Manager at Dispertech
Arnaud Kooij | Owner of Design Solutions
Frank Bistervels | Owner of Fra4Mon BV
Hans Bouman | Owner Bouman & Partner Consulting
Kevin D'Hondt | Country Manager at Siteimprove
Michiel Kruijff | Innovation Executive at Delta-Utec IAS
Willem-Jan Lamers | Founder of Venamics
Enrico Borella | Senior Product Manager Digital Solutions
Why become a mentor?
- You are a part of one of the world-leading accelerator programs for tech startups – the number
one accelerator in Europe and number four globally, according to UBI Global;
- You get the unique opportunity to increase your footprint in the tech entrepreneurship ecosystem
in the Netherlands;
- You are abreast of emerging trends and technologies;
- You will have a front row seat to exciting startups and ground-breaking innovations;
- You will get to expand your professional network;
- You will get invitations to exclusive events as an active member of the wider imec.istart
- You will get the opportunity to enhance your leadership skills;
- You will potentially become an investor or future team member of our program.
Expectations as a mentors
The service is voluntary and requires a commitment of a minimum of 10 hours of one-on-one sessions per year with the startups throughout the course of a year.
How to become an imec.istart.nl mentor?
- Start by completing the mentor profile form;
- Should you have any questions beforehand, feel free to contact us;
- Once you have turned in your application, we will schedule a talk to assess whether there is a good fit;
- If you receive a positive decision, you will be invited to an onboarding session, where you will get a chance to learn more about the ins-and-out of the mentorship program and the expectations of mentors and founders (you will receive our Code of Conduct);
- You will be included in our mentorship pool and your profile will be published on our website, where startups will get a chance to learn about our expert mentors. Any mentorship requests and matchmaking are moderated by our team. We help identify a suitable match between mentor and founders;
- Once a match has been made, it will be in both the mentor and startup team’s discretion to reach an agreement on a communication arrangement, in line with our mentorship code of conduct, and with the minimum requirements as an underlying basis.
Ready to become a mentor for imec.istart.nl startups?
Contact us for more information
Hi! I'm Juliana, Operations Coordinator at imec.istart.nl. Do you have questions about becoming a mentor at imec.istart.nl? Feel free to reach out to me. Talk to you soon!