Imec.istart.nl for mentors
The imec.istart.nl mentorship program brings together a group of leading industry and business professionals who are eager to share their experienced insights and advice with one or more founders. Interested in learning more about our program?
Mentorship Program at imec.istart.nl
Thank you for your interest in becoming a mentor. Mentorship applications are temporarily closed at imec.istart.nl. We appreciate your enthusiasm and will reopen applications in the future.
Soukaina Adnane | Founder of Onera Health
Ke Jiang | General Manager, Nexperia BV.
Aquiles Carattino | Co-founder, R&D Manager at Dispertech
Arnaud Kooij | Owner of Design Solutions
Frank Bistervels | Owner of Fra4Mon BV
Hans Bouman | Owner Bouman & Partner Consulting
Kevin D'Hondt | Country Manager at Siteimprove
Michiel Kruijff | Innovation Executive at Delta-Utec IAS
Willem-Jan Lamers | Founder of Venamics
Enrico Borella | Senior Product Manager Digital Solutions
Why become a mentor?
- You are a part of one of the world-leading accelerator programs for tech startups – the number
one accelerator in Europe and number four globally, according to UBI Global;
- You get the unique opportunity to increase your footprint in the tech entrepreneurship ecosystem
in the Netherlands;
- You are abreast of emerging trends and technologies;
- You will have a front row seat to exciting startups and ground-breaking innovations;
- You will get to expand your professional network;
- You will get invitations to exclusive events as an active member of the wider imec.istart
- You will get the opportunity to enhance your leadership skills;
- You will potentially become an investor or future team member of our program.
Expectations as a mentors
The service is voluntary and requires a commitment of a minimum of 10 hours of one-on-one sessions per year with the startups throughout the course of a year.
How to become an imec.istart.nl mentor?
We are currently not accepting applications temporarily.
- Start by completing the mentor profile form;
- Once you have turned in your application, we will schedule a talk to assess whether there is a good fit;
- If you receive a positive decision, you will be invited to an onboarding session, where you will get a chance to learn more about the ins-and-out of the mentorship program and the expectations of mentors and founders (you will receive our Code of Conduct);
- You will be included in our mentorship pool and your profile will be published on our website, where startups will get a chance to learn about our expert mentors. Any mentorship requests and matchmaking are moderated by our team. We help identify a suitable match between mentor and founders;
- Once a match has been made, it will be in both the mentor and startup team’s discretion to reach an agreement on a communication arrangement, in line with our mentorship code of conduct, and with the minimum requirements as an underlying basis.
Contact us for more information
Do you want to know more about the imec.istart.nl program? Want to know what it takes to become a mentor? Or require information about investing in one of our tech startups? Contact us and we will get back to you.